October 2018 Market Report by Reno Sparks Association of RealtorsPosted by Jenna Heisser on
“The Reno market is a seller’s market, at 2.9 months supply of inventory,” said Doug McIntyre, 2018 RSAR President. “The months supply of inventory for the past two months has been at 3 months. This shows an improvement in inventory levels, providing buyers more choices.”
- The October median price at $380,000 is up 2% from September and up 10% from a year ago.
- October unit sales at 459 are up 1% from September and down 17% compared to October 2017.
- October new listings are down 14% at 556 compared to September and up 1% from one year ago.
- The Reno market is a seller’s market, at 2.9 months supply of inventory. Conclusions
- The Washoe County median price at $380,000 is up 2% compared to September 2018. Although the median price continues to…
785 Views, 0 Comments