“For the first four months of the year, year-to-date sales for 2018 were ahead of 2017,” said Doug McIntyre, 2018 RSAR President and REALTOR®. “In May, that trend came to a halt, and 2018 year-to-date sales are down 1 percent compared to the same period in 2017.”
- The May median price at $374,000 is level with April and up 12% from a year ago.
- May unit sales at 560 are up 14% from April and down 18% compared to May 2017.
- May new listings are up 12% at 748 compared to April and down 9% from one year ago.
- The Reno market is a seller’s market, at 1.4 months supply of inventory. Months supply of inventory is the time it would take to exhaust the active inventory at the current rate of sales.
- The Washoe County median price is at $374,000.…
506 Views, 0 Comments
Coming to the Market Tomorrow!
Open House Saturday June 2nd and Sunday, June 3rd from 11am-2pm.
- Join us at 2353 Romanga Court, Sparks, NV 89434
- New Listing In The Exclusive D'Andrea Community
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Car Garage
- 3,060 Sq Ft
Start your summer off right by finding your dream home! This house is immaculate inside and out. The pride in ownership shows from the beautifully landscaped front yard and breezeway into the stunningly upgraded interior all the way out to the lush green yard and covered concrete patio. This enormous 3060 sq foot home leaves little to be desired with stunning views, granite countertops, espresso cabinets, oversized island, walk in closets, luxury retreat featuring covered balcony,…
1129 Views, 0 Comments