“For the first four months of the year, year-to-date sales for 2018 were ahead of 2017,” said Doug McIntyre, 2018 RSAR President and REALTOR®. “In May, that trend came to a halt, and 2018 year-to-date sales are down 1 percent compared to the same period in 2017.”
- The May median price at $374,000 is level with April and up 12% from a year ago.
- May unit sales at 560 are up 14% from April and down 18% compared to May 2017.
- May new listings are up 12% at 748 compared to April and down 9% from one year ago.
- The Reno market is a seller’s market, at 1.4 months supply of inventory. Months supply of inventory is the time it would take to exhaust the active inventory at the current rate of sales.
- The Washoe County median price is at $374,000.